But, honestly there is more to Eden Fantasys then just shopping. (That is just the primary reason to be there). Eden Fantasys also has a super community behind it that I discovered when snooping around. At the Eden Community you can:
- Read community updates: a portal to news, forums, interviews and more
- Join discussions and polls in the forum: Everything you could possibly want to know in regards to sex, relationships and toys.
- Read interviews and ask questions:The last interview was with Riley Steele, adult film actress!)
- Read SeXis: Where else can you learn about Eco-Friendly Sex?
- Follow the community blog
- Visit the manufacturer's portal
- Learn more about Eden Fantasys
Eden's Fantasys top reviewer is Sleeping Dreamer, who has 106 reviews. She volunteers to do your dirty work! And considering she's been an Eden Fantasys reviewer since September 2007, I am sure she has ideas for beginners to ... experts? On her profile you can read her top picks, read reviews, visit her personal blog and even send her a message.
When I was looking through Eden Fantasys, one name that always caught my eye was Bulma's. She is another top reviewer, with a rank of 8.1 out of 10! (Sleeping Dreamer has a 9.7) She bought her first sex toy four years ago, and was a bit disappointed. But since finding Eden Fantasys, she has had a lot to say on the topic! You can visit Eden Fantasys to see her reviews of toys like the velvety remote egg or ZOMI sensual bondage set.
All-in-all, I hope you can see that there is a lot more to do than just click-and-buy. You can actually click- stay-read-learn-buy. And get a few giggles, blushes and knowledge on the way to check out! Plus, best of all, it's a way to connect with people around you and reconnect with your spouse at home!
One buzz reader will have an opportunity to win a $50 Gift Code to Eden Fantasys. To enter, visit Eden Fantasys and tell me tell me how you improve your relationship when it's in a slump!
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry. But for extra entries, you can do the following - leave a comment for each:
- Add the Mom Buzz to your Twitter and Tweet the contest. Leave your Tweet Link.
- Blog about the contest - add a link to the Mom Buzz and the Sponsor
- Add the Mom Buzz button to your site
- Add the Mom Buzz to your blogroll.
- What item from Eden Fantasys do you love?
- What Eden Fantasys reviewer makes an impact to you?
You can use either the COMMENTS BELOW or the FORM BELOW to enter your answers. Use the comments if you are feeling brave! Use the form for anonymity.