Georgia Blue Hair Bows and Classy Clips

Friday, July 10, 2009

As a mom of two boys, I miss out on some of the frills of having girls - literally. Frilly diaper covers, sassy bows, chic clothes - that's not what I see day-to-day. But I still have an eye for what's cute for girls, thanks to being the godmother of a 3 year old and 4 year old.

So, when I learned about Georgia Blue's Hair Bows and Classy Clips I fell in love! Not only were the accessories perfect for the little girls in my life, but I had the chance to accessorize myself, as well!

Yes, these clips are so fabulous that you can even put them in your own hair when going out at night or even to work. The owner's sister wears them all the time! And I snagged a pair of red ones to complement my favorite top. The red color not only matches my top, but stands out against my black hair perfectly.

But, back to who these are really designed for - little girls. When I was looking through the selection I was immediately drawn to the argyle clips, thinking they would look super on the girls when they go to school. All they need is a pleated skirt and knee high socks! And of course, the Sassy Pink with Green Stitching would look perfect on any little girl! I love the accent of the green on pink.

One of my favorite packs was the set of 5 Sassy and Fun Clips! No two are the same, but you can mix them up to pull back your little girl's hair! And if one gets misplaced, it doesn't matter, since none of them matched to begin with. But the colors do complement each other.

Now, I am a huge fan of the clips. But there is a similar pack that you can find with Bows - there are 12 that come together for $25. There are all sorts of shades and styles, made up like sweet little bows.

The bows and clips are designed on a metal hair clip. It grips hair perfectly and neatly. The ribbon stays in place on the clip perfectly, no sign of wear and tear after wearing.

Overall I love these designs! If you are looking for bright, cheerful, gorgeous clips and bows to complement any outfit - for a holiday, birthday or everyday wear - check out Georgia Blue's Etsy Shop selection! Her feedback is 100% positive!

About Heather, the owner of Georgia Blue
I am a stay at home mom of four, all under the age of eight - two boys and two girls! Needless to say my house is crazy, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I think a bow is the just the touch to frame a face, complete an outfit and make any messy face cuter. My youngest Georgia seems to always lose her hairbows. It made my crazy, so I decided to make them myself. And that's how I got started!

One buzz reader will win a $10 Gift Code to shop from Georgia Blue. That would let a winner win 2 two packs, 1 five pack or purchase a discounted 25 pack of clippies or bows.

To enter, visit Georgia Blue and tell me your favorite bow!

EXTRA ENTRIES:
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry. But for extra entries, you can:
  • Add the Mom Buzz to your Twitter and Tweet the contest. Leave your Tweet Link! (You can tweet 1x a day)
  • Blog about the contest - add a link to the Mom Buzz and the Sponsor
  • Add the Mom Buzz button to your site OR add the Mom Buzz to your blog roll.
  • Subscribe to the Mom Buzz via e-mail or RSS feed. (See right sidebar)
Contest Ends July 31st. Please refer to complete contest rules.


Photobucket

This is solely the opinion of the Mom Buzz. Other people may have different experiences with the product. And don't forget to enter my other hot contests so you can win and try buzzworthy products!
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

71 Friends Buzzing:

  1. shopannies said...

    love the liberty
    shopannies@Yahoo.com

  2. shopannies said...

    twittered about the contest http://twitter.com/shopannies/status/2567722233

    shopannies@Yahoo.com

  3. shopannies said...

    on blog roll
    shopannies@Yahoo.com

  4. shopannies said...

    subscriber
    shopannies@Yahoo.com

  5. Tj and Amy said...

    I love the Ice Cream Social. amsbolda@hotmail.com

  6. Tj and Amy said...

    email subscriber. amsbolda@hotmail.com

  7. Tj and Amy said...

    subscribe to your feed. amsbolda@hotmail.com

  8. Tj and Amy said...

    have your button. amsbolda@hotmail.com

  9. Tj and Amy said...

    follw on twitter and tweeted. amsbolda@hotmail.com
    http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/2569319980

  10. Beth said...

    I like the set of two Pink Cotton Candy bows.

  11. Beth said...

    I'm a subscriber.

  12. JenOms said...

    I like Butterfly Garden.

  13. Sylvia said...

    I like the Set of Two Pink Cotton Candy Bows--very cute
    sylviawhit@gmail.com

  14. Sylvia said...

    I subscribe
    sylviawhit@gmail.com

  15. Robin said...

    Love the Cherry Red Bows with White Polkadots. Thanks for the giveaway!
    Robin
    mark-it-with-a-b.blogspot.com - a nana blog
    live-whole-food.blogspot.com

  16. Robin said...

    Your button is on my sidebar.
    Thanks!
    Robin
    mark-it-with-a-b.blogspot.com - a nana blog
    live-whole-food.blogspot.com

  17. Robin said...

    I'm a subscriber.
    Thanks!
    Robin
    mark-it-with-a-b.blogspot.com - a nana blog
    live-whole-food.blogspot.com

  18. Lauren said...

    My favorite "bow" specifically is the Liberty, but my favorite product are the Salt Water Taffy clippies!

  19. Lauren said...

    I subscribe to your RSS feed!

  20. MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

    Liberty

  21. MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

    subscriber

  22. Bella said...

    I'd love to wear the rainbow clips myself!

  23. Bella said...

    I subscribe via email!

    thelittlebudget(at)gmail.com

  24. Mary said...

    My favorite is the ice cream social bow set!

    mfalcon13 at hotmail dot com

  25. mverno said...

    the liberty mverno@roadrunner.com

  26. moushka said...

    The Satin Pink bow would look adorable in my daughters curly hair.

  27. moushka said...

    Subscriber!

  28. Briann and Shaun Neeley said...

    i like the ice cream socail pack so cute!

  29. Briann and Shaun Neeley said...

    im a subscriber

  30. EllyBean said...

    I like the polka dot clippies!

  31. EllyBean said...

    I'm an email subscriber.

  32. EllyBean said...

    Your button is on the left hand side of my blog.


    ellybean (at) connected2christ (dot) com
    http://www.connected2christ.com

  33. ReggieMann said...

    My favorite bow is Rainbow :)

    ReggieM1961 (at) gmail (dot) com

  34. ReggieMann said...

    I Subscribe to the Mom Buzz via RSS feed on Google Reader.

    ReggieM1961 (at) gmail (dot) com

  35. one frugal lady said...

    i love the sassy and fun clips!
    onecheaplady@yahoo.com

  36. one frugal lady said...

    subscriber!

  37. judybrittle said...

    I think the Blueberry Blue with Polka Dots is very pretty. Thank you!

  38. judybrittle said...

    I'm a subscriber.

  39. one_lucky_mom said...

    like the rainbow or set of 12 colors

  40. one_lucky_mom said...

    Your button is on my blog

  41. one_lucky_mom said...

    I subscribe

  42. Katrina said...

    the ice cream social set is cute

  43. mogrill said...

    The Pink Cotton Candy Bows are adorable! Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

  44. coconuts said...

    I like the ice cream social and the black and white set

  45. coconuts said...

    you are on my blogroll
    http://coconutsx2.blogspot.com/

  46. tatertot374 said...

    I like the Cherry Cobbler
    THank you for the chance
    tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

  47. jenbutterfly12 said...

    My favorite bow is the Butterfly Garden.

    jenbutterfly12 at yahoo dot com

  48. jenbutterfly12 said...

    I'm an email subscriber.

  49. jenbutterfly12 said...

    Tweet, Tweet.

    http://twitter.com/jenbutterfly/status/2700223953

  50. JenOms said...

    Have your button.

  51. JenOms said...

    Subscribe.

  52. The Demille's said...

    I like the ice cream social bow set!
    rachel_demille@yahoo.com

  53. The Demille's said...

    Your on my blogroll!
    rachel_demille@yahoo.com

  54. The Demille's said...

    Subscriber!
    rachel_demille@yahoo.com

  55. rbailey1958 said...

    Mod print and school girl print clippies sets
    pkbailey@charter.net

  56. rbailey1958 said...

    Email subscriber
    pkbailey@charter.net

  57. Cakeblast said...

    My favorites are the Rainbow clips. I don't have a daughter, but I know someone they would be perfect for :)

  58. Larky Lady said...

    I like the Ice Cream Social set! I think DD has enough hair for clips now. I haven't put anything on her and she's 15 months!

  59. Larky Lady said...

    Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/leatherbustiere/status/2854900742

  60. Larky Lady said...

    Have your button.
    larkylady.blogspot.co

  61. Larky Lady said...

    I subscribe.

  62. Anonymous said...

    Bring on the gift certificate a chance to find the bows/clips for the twin grandgirls. sw/raymonw345@Aol.com

  63. erma said...

    I like the Fun Mix of Bows.
    erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

  64. Tylerpants said...

    The Sassy and Fun clips are my fave, so cute!

  65. Tylerpants said...

    I'm a subscriber

  66. trixpixel said...

    I like the adorable School Girl clippies!

  67. trixpixel said...

    I'm a subscriber

  68. Loralee said...

    I love the "Ice Cream Social" ones--they're great!

  69. Loralee said...

    I have the button on my blog: http://randomteacher.blogspot.com/

  70. Loralee said...

    I'm a subscriber!

  71. masonsgranny59 said...

    Southern Blue:)
    Thank you 4 the awesome review,giveaway and 4 the entry:)

Post a Comment

News

Summer

Contest

Default