The Mom Buzz Health Goal: Lose my Bee-hind

Tuesday, July 21, 2009


I know, I know - resolutions usually come after New Year's. But I have to say, I was motivated after watching my hubby compete in a bodybuilding contest. I loved going to the gym in the past, but parenting and having babies was my life 100% for a while. I think I can fit in some "me-time" though and work on eating better and exercising right.

My goal - to lose my "bee-hind". (Hey - you are on the Mom Buzz! Of course it's a bee-hind!) Actually, I just want it to be perkier and lose the cellulite around my thighs.

So - hubby will be talking about me on Lifting Underground here and there as he fixes up my diet and exercise. And I will be talking about things here from my perspective. Like how I thought I was too tired to be able to handle 10 pounds on a vertical flye... and then it wasn't until I was leaving that I realized I was just pushing the wrong way. :doi: Hey ... I am used to working out with my husband. Doing it on my own as he watches the kids is a little whacky for me!

So... here are my before pics. Do you like my posing? LOL! My husband is trying to make me a professional! And I hope to be entering a contest next July!

You can read his post here: 2010: A Figure Odyssey

Photobucket

This is solely the opinion of the Mom Buzz. Other people may have different experiences with the product. And don't forget to enter my other hot contests so you can win and try buzzworthy products!
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

10 Friends Buzzing:

  1. As They Grow Up said...

    Erin that is fantastic! I know you can reach your goal. I know what you mean about finding me time in all the day to day stuff. I am slowly started squeezing it in when I can.

    Can't wait to see the end product! You already look amazing!

  2. Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

    That top picture of you and your son is adorable! You look like you're already in great shape, and you seem very motivated. Good luck with your plan!

  3. JenOms said...

    I can't wait to see your progress. I know you'll do fabulous!

  4. The Jacobsen Family! said...

    Wow, how exciting for you!! Good luck!

  5. Orange Juice said...

    SWEET! Can't wait to see your progress and GOOD LUCK with contest! Awesome!

  6. Felicia said...

    Um... what BEE hind? Seriously!

  7. bridget3420 said...

    Good luck!

  8. Baby Kid Blogs said...

    You go girl...so brave to put up before pics!!!!!!!!!!

  9. jenbutterfly12 said...

    You already look amazing, but good luck with all your goals!

  10. Courtney said...

    Tee hee "Bee-Hind" I'd love to lose mine too! Keep up the great work! :D

Post a Comment

News

Summer

Contest

Default