My Husband Mostly Naked - Body Building Competition

Friday, July 17, 2009




















I hope the title of this post got your attention.

So last weekend I was in Ft. Lauderdale with my hubby as he competed in the Southern States Body Building Contest. I thought he did super well! He competed in the novice category and he is already talking about competitions for next year. I just wanted to share some of my favorite pictures!

And if you would like to learn more - visit LiftingUnderground and you can follow him yourself!

Photobucket

This is solely the opinion of the Mom Buzz. Other people may have different experiences with the product. And don't forget to enter my other hot contests so you can win and try buzzworthy products!
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

15 Friends Buzzing:

  1. the monkey's mama said...

    totally impressive

  2. Mommies-Miracles said...

    Great pictures. The topic definitely caught my eye lol.

  3. cw2smom said...

    OMG! Impressive and a few more other words like that come to mind! Lucky you! Blessings, Lisa

  4. Badger Momma said...

    lol You got a "This image or video violated our terms of use" caption for photobucket on your middle image there. Wonder what it was.

  5. Larky Lady said...

    I'm wondering what the third picture was too! Haha..bet you get lots of visits on your blog with this post!

  6. Larky Lady said...

    Oh wait, the one on the left is one picture. Duh..different colored..tiny pieces of fabric. Not used to seeing this much muscle!!

  7. Susan G. said...

    He looked great ! Tell him I am impressed ! I already follow him LOL !

  8. Baylee said...

    yay honey hubby!!!! Good for him!!!

  9. Teresha and Damon said...

    TFS! I need my daily dose of beefcake...hubba, hubba! I bet you were grinning ear-to-ear with pride!

  10. Erin Tales said...

    WTH! He is dressed! In something small... let me redo it.

  11. Gena said...

    Awesome!

  12. Anonymous said...

    If I were you, I don't think I'd ever have time to blog. ;o) I know how much hard work goes into to training, congrats to hubby for making it on stage.

  13. Stefanie Hartman said...

    He will go far in these competitions - He is perfect!! Can only imagine the hard work and dedication he must have. Blessings!! fhartman@frontiernet.net

  14. jenbutterfly12 said...

    Wow, your hubby must work incredibly hard to be in such incredible shape.

  15. Jennifer said...

    My sister's husband competes types of contests in Ohio!!

Post a Comment

News

Summer

Contest

Default