Opportunity to Win 1 of 10 Free Wii/Nintendo DS Packages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

BUZZWORTHY ALERT:

Details:Now Through September 15, Expectant Parents Who Add Select Wii™ or Nintendo® DS™ Items to Their Baby Registry at an "R" Us Store Have the Opportunity to Win 1 of 10 Free Wii/Nintendo DS Packages

Getting back into shape after baby’s arrival (or just playing video games!) can not only be fun, but free, too, thanks to the “R”Us “Win a Bundle” Sweepstakes. Now through September 15, expectant parents who include a Wii™ or Nintendo® DS™ bundle to their baby registry at any Babies“R”Us or Toys“R”Us store nationwide will be automatically entered for a chance to win one of ten bundle packs of Wii or DS games and accessories.

As the registry of choice for more than 11 million moms, the baby registry at Babies“R”Us and Toys“R”Us enables expectant parents to select from a wide assortment of baby products. Registrants who add either of the following Wii or DS bundles have the opportunity to win a free Wii/Nintendo DS bundle pack (no purchase necessary):

Wii bundle (approximate retail value: $389.96)

Wii Game Console

Wii Fit™

Wii Fit Balance Board

Wii Get Fit Sport Kit

DS bundle (approximate retail value: $219.97)

DS Rose Metallic

Deluxe Starter Kit

Personal Trainer™: Walking

Promotional in-store signage is available to tell expectant parents about the “Win a Bundle” Sweepstakes, while associates can provide expert knowledge about the promotion and baby products. Ten winners will be randomly selected to receive the bundle pack they added to their registry. Official rules and regulations are available at Babiesrus.com.

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

7 Friends Buzzing:

  1. Night Owl Mama said...

    well how fair is that?? I'm not expecting and I never will be again...POOP whoo do I know that is let me think..Hmmm?

  2. Anonymous said...

    We love the superbrites! They fit wonderfully and the gussets really keep in a mess. They wash perfectly too!

  3. Jeannie said...

    I twitter and I tweeted! http://twitter.com/renosgirl72

    I love bummis! I use them with my 19 mth old. These are the best most affordable, absorbent cute ecological cute diapers ever!

  4. Jeannie said...

    I blog and I blogged your site!! Bummis is the best! I love the bamboozle diaper. I like them for night time.

  5. Jeannie said...

    I love bummis being a mother of 8 who homeschools and is on a limited budget with one income I love having things I can use with more than one child. We also foster so I like having the option of using things like this for foster babies too! Bummis are the best! I just started using cloth and wouldn;t go back now!! I wish I hadda done this with all 8...

  6. Jeannie said...

    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/fanny/708657/

    My blog post...

  7. Jeannie said...

    I added your url to my blog site. Here is the link you are under parentingreviews.

    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/fanny/

    I could really use this package because I am a mom of many, they will be used well! Bummis are my diaper of choice. I love the super whisper wraps!!

Post a Comment

News

Summer

Contest

Default