The Proposal - So Funny!

Monday, July 06, 2009

Yesterday my hubby and I saw a chic flick, romantic comedy! Normally I either see action movies or kid movies in the theater, so The Proposal with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds was a huge treat. If you haven't seen it yet ... here is the preview. It's so ownable! And even my husband enjoyed it.

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

3 Friends Buzzing:

  1. Becca said...

    I saw this movie and absolutely loved it. It was laugh aloud funny!

  2. mdeals said...

    It is so ownable and proposal really very funny i like it.

  3. Avenir labs said...

    That is so funny proposal

Post a Comment

News

Summer

Contest

Default