These are the "healthier" version of the cookies. They have zero grams trans fat, no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial colors or flavors and no preservatives. What do they have? Well, ingredients you would expect to use at home, like flour, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla. The difference between homemade and these is that they are partitioned and ready to bake, so there is no messy preparation.
After I tried my first bite, I was hooked. It was absolutely delicious. Smooth, melted chocolate chips, just the right amount of sweetness. My kids sure loved them too! Plus, it was cool that Pillsbury was kind enough to send a "simple" cookie jar for me to put them in.
Want to try these cookies? Well - I have a link for a coupon that gives you $1.25 off! Just go here: Simple Pillsbury Coupon.
Pillsbury is giving one Buzz reader a chance to win a Pillsbury Gift Pack, including a coupon for FREE cookies, a cookie jar and a Pillsbury tote!
MANDATORY, FIRST ENTRY: How do you keep your cooking simple?
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry. But for extra entries, you can do the following - leave a comment for each:
- Add the Mom Buzz to your Twitter and Tweet the contest. Leave your Tweet Link.
- Blog about the contest - add a link to the Mom Buzz and the Sponsor
- Add the Mom Buzz button to your site
- Add the Mom Buzz to your blogroll.
- Do you have any tips to simplify day-to-day life?
- Leave a comment on any other Mom Buzz post - let me know where.