You see, SlimPerfect has slimming separates that would be great for the beach or pool, as well as the gym and some sports! What's great about the styles is that they have a slimming effect, thanks to the tummy tamer that is attached on the inside of the empire waist to provide full control from your belly around to your lower back.
I was really interested in the SlimDress, since as a mom I would like a little more coverage. Before I felt like I was always popping out of my bikinis when I had my two little ones pulling down on my suits. My husband LOVES my bikinis and didn't want to see them go. But I kept telling him I wasn't fully comfortable post-baby and 30 years old in them. But, when I tried on the SlimDress in front of my husband, he really liked it! He was even surprised! I liked it too, since it really provided me with a level of coverage over my tummy, chest and butt that I was comfortable with!
What really rocked about the SlimDress was the shorts underneath. It has sewn in bike shorts for additional coverage instead of a brief under the dress. The SlimDress is available in a few colors. I love the white, which is available as solid white, with green trim or with pink trim. The Black SlimDress is also available with coral trim, white trim or solid black. There is also a navy with white trim! I chose the Zebra SlimDress since it had a cute pattern to enhance the chest area. This pattern can come in white/black or teal/black. You really have to look around to see all the color choices. Remember to keep an eye out for the separates, though! You can mix and match to your heart's delight.
SlimDress Features At-A-Glance
- Removable molded gel-filled bra cups with pockets. Enhances the bust. Pockets may be used for post mastectomy forms as well.
- All around elastic empire waist also enhances the support.
- This shape wear garment includes a tummy tamer panel lined with powernet mesh for added control.
- Features sewn in bike shorts for additional taming and coverage instead of a brief under the dress. This smooths out the thighs, inner leg and buttocks for a slimming look. This feature tames the bulges without moving them to other areas.
- Longer length for more coverage. Approx 33” from shoulder to hem.
- Nylon/Spandex. Hand wash.
- Brazilian fabric
- MADE IN THE USA
- Sizes 8 - 18
Many people RAVE over the wonderful fit that it provides. I think women with long torsos might want to consider the separates as opposed to a SlimDress. That way you can ensure that it will fit the length of your torso, no matter what. What you need to look for is the SlimSkort and Tankini Tops.
The tankini is designed to make you look longer and leaner and is perfect for the pool, gym or on the tennis courts. It enhances your neckline, bust and waist and has more coverage for your back.
The SlimSkort provides control for the tummy in a comfortable way. It is lightweight and designed to make you look longer and leaner. This classic and modest skort can be worn for swim wear or active wear.
But there are still even MORE styles at SlimPerfect.com. You have to check out the Bikini Tops, Sleeved Tankinis, Sleeved SlimDress, SlimCapris and SlimSkirt!
BUZZWORTHY: Even Oprah recognized the great fit and style of SlimPerfect in O Magazine! They were listed in an article titled "Best Bathing Suit for Every Body" and listed as "Best Brands" for "If You Are Size 12 & Up" & "If You Want to Take Inches Off"!
One buzz reader will have an opportunity to win a $100 Gift Certificate Code to SlimPerfect. To enter, visit SlimPerfect and tell me what you would purchase.
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry. But for extra entries, you can:
- Add the Mom Buzz to your Twitter and Tweet the contest. Leave your Tweet Link! You can tweet 1x a day.
- Blog about the contest - add a link to the Mom Buzz and the Sponsor
- Add the Mom Buzz button to your site OR add the Mom Buzz to your blog roll.
- Subscribe to the Mom Buzz via e-mail or RSS feed. (See right sidebar)
- Sign-up for the SlimPerfect Newsletter. (Go to the very bottom of the home page)