WordPress Design: Dramatic Design

Friday, July 31, 2009

Wordpress - Wordpress - Wordpress. It's what all the cool bloggers are moving to nowadays. But, making the move can be daunting when you have to self-host, choose a theme, and get a design so you don't look like every.other.wordpress.site.

Ahhhh...but the Mom Buzz has found you a solution. Meet Kim from Dramatic Design. She specializes in Custom Wordpress themes, helping you stand out. She has been developing websites for over ten years and has recently focused on Wordpress theme designs.

She normally works with small businesses, but is ready to open her doors to mom bloggers! Here are three of my favorite designs she has developed.


Kim from Dramatic Design has a lot of experiencing talking to her clients and designing websites via phone and e-mail conversations. And if you never had a blog redesign done before, she will walk you through the entire process - step-by-step. She is constantly learning new skills to serve you guys even better.

Kim has the knowledge and experience you need. She knows HTML, CSS, JavaScript, CGI, and PHP. She is even taking courses on modifying WordPress themes and the the benefits of Membership Sites. She is also a member of the Mom Masterminds networking community, since she is a mompreneur like many of you! So if you are ready for new design on your current, or maybe a new, Wordpress blog - head on over to Dramatic Design!

Dramatic Design is giving away a completely customized, 1-3 column, widget-ready theme to one buzz reader. Normal cost for this is $200.

MANDATORY, FIRST ENTRY: Visit Dramatic-Design.com. The tell us why you would like a custom theme and how they would use it. (Even if you don't win, Kim will send you a coupon!)

EXTRA ENTRIES:
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry. But for extra entries, you can do the following - leave a comment for each:
Contest ends 8/31/09. Please refer to complete contest rules. The entries listed above are the ONLY entries for this contest.


Photobucket

This is solely the opinion of the Mom Buzz. Other people may have different experiences with the product. And don't forget to enter my other hot contests so you can win and try buzzworthy products!
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

47 Friends Buzzing:

  1. Robin said...

    I found The Mom Buzz from reading Kim's blog, very cool blog you have here. I would love to win a custom wordpress design because I have a blog that needs some major tlc in the decor department. The blog is for a local moms business networking group that I founded.

  2. Robin said...

    I added mom buzz to twitter and I tweeted
    http://twitter.com/robinlemon/status/2951535992

  3. Jennifer Leigh said...

    I guess I need this b/c I want to be "cool" LOL! No I do really need this. I have been dying to go self hosting and get a cleaner look but I just can't afford to keep putting money into my site when I don't actually get money from it.

  4. Jennifer Leigh said...

    I left a post there (before I read it was an entry! Sweet!

  5. Jennifer Leigh said...

    I follow her on twitter! (opps I left this when I went back to her blog!)

  6. Jennifer Leigh said...

    I follow you on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/jleighdesignz/status/2951960091

  7. Jennifer Leigh said...

    Signed up for her email!

  8. mverno said...

    i would be so much nicer mverno@roadrunner.com

  9. Amy Sisson said...

    I have visited the Dramatic Design website. I would love to win this giveaway because my website that I have for my science fiction writing has been the same for about 8 years and it's starting to look dated. I can code html, but know nothing about Wordpress. I would like to update my site with a snazzy new design but have no idea to start.

    My e-mail is amy.a.sisson at gmail dot com. Thanks!

  10. Amy Sisson said...

    I have signed up for the Dramatic Design mailing list. My e-mail is amy.a.sisson at gmail dot com. Thanks!

  11. Angie Marion said...

    I'm really tired of Blogger and I'd love to win so I could switch to Wordpress.

  12. Hil'Lesha said...

    I'm honestly getting tired of using Blogger, and I'd like to get more use of my Wordpress blog for Fashion Fling - http://blog.wordpress.com =)

    lilacbutterfly [at] earthlink.net

  13. collegechick said...

    Sadness. I would have loved to enter this! oh well congrats to the winner!

  14. collegechick said...

    I NEED a new design because I'm trying to build my blog up- and right now I'm stuck using one of Wordpress' generic themes. I need space for blogrolls, ads, giveaways, and more!
    clarissa at digitaldeacons dot com

  15. collegechick said...

    Following her on twitter
    joyandjoyness
    clarissa at digitaldeacons dot com

  16. collegechick said...

    subscribed to their mailing list!
    clarissa at digitaldeacons dot com

  17. collegechick said...

    left comment on Dramatic Design post!
    clarissa at digitaldeacons dot com

  18. Angie Marion said...

    Tweet! http://twitter.com/pricousins/status/3097185672

  19. momof3dolls said...

    My blog needs a new design and definitely could use all the help I can get!

  20. momof3dolls said...

    Follow Dramatic Design on Twitter @momof3dolls

  21. momof3dolls said...

    tweeted
    http://twitter.com/momof3dolls/status/3098491672

  22. momof3dolls said...

    Sign-up for Dramatic Designs mailing list

  23. momof3dolls said...

    Comment on Dramatic Design Post

  24. Kim said...

    I would love a custom design b/c I have a blog that could use some work. :)

    Kim

  25. Kim said...

    Tweeted about the contest:

    kbouldin: Enter to win a custom wordpress Design http://bit.ly/ba0rV

  26. Kim said...

    Signed up for mailing list & am following on Twitter.

    Also, left comment on this post.

    I hope I win! ;)

  27. mogrill said...

    Thanks for the chance. mogrill@comcast.net

  28. Courtney said...

    i would love to have a cool blog like yours !!

    vanitizebaby@yahoo.com

  29. Heather @ The Striving Wife said...

    I would LOVE a custom designed theme from Dramatic-Design.com! I'm planning on starting a new blog (TheStrivingMom.com) soon, but I haven't yet found a wordpress theme that I like... so this would be PERFECT!! Thanks for the opportunity!

    Heather[at]TheStrivingWife[dot]com

  30. Heather @ The Striving Wife said...

    Added the Mom Buzz & Tweeted here:

    http://twitter.com/strivingwife/status/3181064054

    Heather[at]TheStrivingWife[dot]com

  31. Heather @ The Striving Wife said...

    Also following Dramatic Designs (@KimSmith) on Twitter!

    Heather[at]TheStrivingWife[dot]com

  32. Angie Marion said...

    I just signed up for the newsletter pricousins at aol dot com

  33. Mr. B said...

    I always wanted to start my own blog (not just an "all-about-my-kid" blog) and have NO idea how to get one started!

  34. Mr. B said...

    Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/BabyAndMommy/status/3199257333

  35. Angie Marion said...

    I'm following Dramatic Design on Twitter (@pricousins)

  36. Angie Marion said...

    I commented on her post. :-)

  37. HappilyDomestic said...

    I need this because i am wanting a more "professional" looking blog. Right now I just have 2 columns and have a free background. It's cute but not as functional as I would like.
    My blog is for homemakers!

    HappilyDomestic09@yahoo.com

  38. HappilyDomestic said...

    I am signed up for DD mailing list.

    HappilyDomestic09@yahoo.com

  39. Winter Witch said...

    I need this really bad because we are just starting out and need a professional look for networkingwitches.com blog!

  40. Winter Witch said...

    http://twitter.com/winterwitch/status/3512051305

    Following and Tweeted as WinterWitch

  41. Winter Witch said...

    Signed up and confirmed the newsletter fiestafun@gmail.com

  42. Winter Witch said...

    Following DD as WinterWitch on Twitter

  43. Winter Witch said...

    Left a comment for DD!
    Joie

  44. Anonymous said...

    wow, great contest

  45. Jinxy and Me said...

    I have been looking into redesigning my blog and would really really put this to good use. I want to switch from blogspot to Wordpress and also want to go to a 3-column design.

  46. Jinxy and Me said...

    tweeted http://twitter.com/ThriftyJinxy/status/3680985437

  47. Jinxy and Me said...

    I'm following Dramatic Design on Twitter. (My Twitter name is @ThriftyJinxy)

Post a Comment

News

Summer

Contest

Default