Back2School with Gifted Imaginations

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Have you started your back to school shopping yet? Well, at Gifted Imaginations, you will find fun, festive, unique and imaginative school supplies, toys and clothing for children. From backpacks to puzzles, and ecofriendly clothes to lunchboxes - you have to stop here and take a look!

You'll find some of the coolest backpacks, lunchboxes and drinking bottles at Gifted Imaginations. And by getting something a little unique, there is less of a chance that Jimmy will bring home Reggie's lunchbox! Plus, you can get some fun kid's clothes while you are there.

One item that I love is the Crocodile Creek Stegosaurus Backpack. It's perfect for the school year, as well as summer! Whether packing toys and puzzles to visit grandma or books for school, the bag is bright, colorful and durable! The bright red, blue and lime green colors make it hard to miss. It has a zippered front pocket with a stegosaurus on it, and a side pocket to put a water bottle. Inside it expands to hold more than enough books for a grade school student and it made of a material that can easily be wiped clean. The front pocket is compartmentalized to hold pencils, calculators, loose change and keys. And there is also a name tag in there, to further ensure you avoid backpack exchanges. Oh, and one of the best features is that the straps are padded for comfort!

You can get a matching set at Gifted Imaginations, since there is also a stegosaurus drinking bottle , back sack, bowls, puzzles and more! And dinosaurs are not the only fun theme from the Crocodile Creek products at Gifted Imaginations. Shop the jungle, butterflies, ladybugs and trucks - fun stuff for boys and girls!

And don't forget to checkout the bioMe 5 clothes before you checkout! I love the selection of alphabet shirts they have! You can buy the letter that matches your child's name. For example, I would need the K and L shirts for my boys. And I LOVE the picture of the Lion on the L tee.

So, don't miss out on cool back to school shopping at Gifted Imaginations!

Save When Back-to-School Shopping!
Use Mombuzz09 to get 25% off!



One Buzz reader can win a backsack from GiftedImaginations.com!

MANDATORY, FIRST ENTRY: What is your favorite backsack style?

EXTRA ENTRIES:
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry. But for extra entries, you can do the following - leave a comment for each:
Contest ends 8/31/09. Please refer to complete contest rules. The entries listed above are the ONLY entries for this contest. Winners will be notified by e-mail (if supplied in the entry or on profile page), as well as on the Winner's Wall.

Photobucket

This is solely the opinion of the Mom Buzz. Other people may have different experiences with the product. And don't forget to enter my other hot contests so you can win and try buzzworthy products!
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

119 Friends Buzzing:

  1. Stephanie said...

    My son would love the Crocodile creek back sack!
    I have The Mom Buzz on my blog, and on my twitter-lovinmy4guys!

  2. Stephanie P. said...

    Well for some reason it wont let me add you button on my twitter.

  3. Over Thirty Mommy said...

    I think the ladybug backpack is cute

  4. The McDougles said...

    The Crocodile Creek Backpack Stegosaurus is really cute!

    heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com

  5. The McDougles said...

    Your button is on my blog

    heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com

  6. The McDougles said...

    You are on my blogroll

    heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com

  7. Donna said...

    my favorite design is Crocodile Creek backpack.

  8. Donna said...

    i tweeted it. http://twitter.com/honeywithsole/status/3167842185

  9. spitfyr323 said...

    LOVE the Dinosaurs BackSack!

    spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com

  10. spitfyr323 said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  11. spitfyr323 said...

    My fave item is the Puck Stool Natural by HABA.

    spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com

  12. JenOms said...

    I like the butterfly back sack.

  13. JenOms said...

    I have your button.

  14. JenOms said...

    Your on my blogroll.

  15. JenOms said...

    I like the nature floor puzzle.

  16. Staci said...

    I love the Dinosaur Back Sack.
    mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com

  17. Staci said...

    I have your button.
    mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com

  18. Staci said...

    You're on my blog roll.
    mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com

  19. Staci said...

    And my favorite item is the Haba Terra Kids Microscope. My son would have a blast with it!
    mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com

  20. Tj and Amy said...

    I love the Crocodile Creek Back Sack Butterfly . amsbolda@hotmail.com

  21. Tj and Amy said...

    I have your button. amsbolda@hotmail.com

  22. Tj and Amy said...

    my fav item is the Elea Gina Doll by Kathe Kruse. amsbolda@hotmail.com

  23. Tj and Amy said...

    follow on twitter and tweeted. amsbolda@hotmail.com

    http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/3173730232

  24. cstironkat said...

    I would like the Crocodile Creek Backpack Stegosaurus

  25. cstironkat said...

    My favorite item is the Skuut Wooden Balance Bike - Free Shipping.

  26. blabla3269 said...

    the ladybug back pack is adorable

  27. traymona said...

    I like the Back Sack Butterfly.
    traymona[at]aol.com

  28. Lisa said...

    Hi guys, Lisa here from Gifted Imaginations! If you guys are on Facebook, check us out on the Gifted Imaginations Fan page!! We play games, have contest, some days we'll do crazy coupon discounts!! Thanks for all the kind words regarding the backpacks and yes HABA is our fav. If you like HABA check out Plan Toys, very eco friendly!

  29. Anonymous said...

    elea gina doll style

    brandon_ralston@hotmail.com

  30. Courtney said...

    i like the dinosaur pack sack

    vanitizebaby@yahoo.com

  31. Emily E. said...

    I prefer the butterfly back sack.

  32. Emily E. said...

    My favorite item in the store is the Toddler's Sweet Pea on Light Yellow Crusher Tee by Life Is Good

  33. Melissa said...

    My favorite backpack it the Crocodile Creek Backpack Lady Bug :)

    JanuaryWish at verizon dot net

  34. Melissa said...

    I have your button: http://lilahbean.blogspot.com/

    JanuaryWish at verizon dot net

  35. Melissa said...

    My favorite item form the store is the Plan Toys Wooden Trike.

    JanuaryWish at verizon dot net

  36. one frugal lady said...

    My favorite backpack style would be the crocodile creek ladybug!

  37. moushka said...

    My daughter would like the Butterfly.

  38. karen and co. said...

    I like the Crocodile Creek Pocket Lunchbox Fire Truck.

  39. Beth said...

    I like the Butterfly Back Sack.

  40. VickeC said...

    My favorite style would be;Crocodile Creek Backpack Stegosaurus





    vlbelk(at)hotmail.com

  41. VickeC said...

    I follow on twitter an tweeted;vickiecouturierhttp://bit.ly/4fM1nG

    vlbelk(at)hotmail.com

  42. VickeC said...

    I signed up for GiftedImaginations newsletter an the email vlbelk(at)hotmail.com

  43. VickeC said...

    My favorite item would be Crocodile Creek Pocket Lunchbox Fire Truck

    vlbelk(at)hotmail.com

  44. Terri said...

    My fave backsack style is the dinosaurs. Thanks!
    vinter@warwick.net

  45. Terri said...

    I signed up for the Gifted Imaginations newsletter.
    vinter@warwick.net

  46. Terri said...

    My favorite item in the store is the Plan Toys Green Dollhouse with Furniture.
    vinter@warwick.net

  47. mogrill said...

    The butterfly back sack is very cool!! Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

  48. Heather L said...

    I really like the Crocodile Creek back sac.
    feather1126@hotmail.com

  49. Heather L said...

    I signed up for there newsletter.
    feather1126@hotmail.com

  50. Heather L said...

    Mu favorite product is " Melissa & Doug Classic ABC Wooden Blocks". I am a former preschool teacher, and have loved Melissa and Doug products for years they are so durable.
    feather1126@hotmail.com

  51. debbie78 said...

    Love the dinosaurs one. Please enter me, thank you

  52. 2kidsblogger said...

    Back Sack Butterfly is too cute!

  53. Melissa said...

    My favorite would be the ladyybug but I have boys so I guess I'd go with the Stegosaurus. I wish they had the fire truck on their site.
    meinezweijungen[at]yahoo[dot]com

  54. Melissa said...

    Fav item-Vehicle Sounds Melamine Set by Crocodile Creek
    meinezweijungen[at]yahoo[dot]com

  55. Melissa said...

    Signed up for their newsletter
    meinezweijungen[at]yahoo[dot]com

  56. amweeks said...

    I know my daughter would love the Crocodile Creek Back Sack Butterfly! Perfect for heading over to a friend's house for the evening (with webkinz, dolls, littlest pet shops, etc)!

  57. amweeks said...

    I follow on twitter & tweeted! http://twitter.com/amweeks/status/3306074654

  58. amweeks said...

    I signed up for the GiftedImaginations newsletter!

  59. amweeks said...

    I also love that they carry the Plan Toys Green Dollhouse with Furniture! That's my favorite!

  60. Rebecca Joy said...

    I think the ladybug backpack is soooo cute!

  61. Rebecca Joy said...

    My favorite on the site is the Alex playmat and tote. great for taking toys anywhere and an instant play place!

  62. Kendra said...

    Our favorite is the butterfly backsack.

    kendra_bowlingATyahooDOTcom

  63. Kendra said...

    following on twitter and tweeted the contest http://twitter.com/kendrabowling/status/3388522842

  64. Kendra said...

    I have your button on my blog http://kendrabowling.blogspot.com

  65. jennem said...

    I like Crocodile Creek Back Sack Dinosaurs
    Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

  66. VanBurenMom said...

    I love the Crocodile Creek Backpack Lady Bug! It would be perfect for Melly-bean.


    Jaci Lapointe
    TheMomDaily@gmail.com
    www.themomdaily.blogspot.com

    Have fun every day!

  67. VanBurenMom said...

    I already have ya on Twitter, my tweetlink for the contest is: http://twitter.com/VanBurenMom/statuses/3494711931


    Jaci Lapointe
    TheMomDaily@gmail.com
    www.themomdaily.blogspot.com

    Have fun every day!

  68. VanBurenMom said...

    I blogged about the contest on my The Mom Daily Blog. The direct link to the post is:

    http://themomdaily.blogspot.com/2009/08/contests-contests-contests.html

    Jaci Lapointe
    TheMomDaily@gmail.com
    www.themomdaily.blogspot.com

    Have fun every day!

  69. VanBurenMom said...

    I have your button on my Blog site!


    Jaci Lapointe
    TheMomDaily@gmail.com
    www.themomdaily.blogspot.com

    Have fun every day!

  70. VanBurenMom said...

    I have you on my blogroll


    Jaci Lapointe
    TheMomDaily@gmail.com
    www.themomdaily.blogspot.com

    Have fun every day!

  71. VanBurenMom said...

    I signed up for their mailing list.


    Jaci Lapointe
    TheMomDaily@gmail.com
    www.themomdaily.blogspot.com

    Have fun every day!

  72. VanBurenMom said...

    My fave thing on the site is Crocodile Creek Drinking Bottle/Sunflower ... I just might have to order that one, it would be handy for ME!

    Jaci Lapointe
    TheMomDaily@gmail.com
    www.themomdaily.blogspot.com

    Have fun every day!

  73. rbailey1958 said...

    I like the vehicles backsack
    pkbailey@charter.net

  74. rbailey1958 said...

    My favorite thing in their store is the fireman backpack
    pkbailey@charter.net

  75. Linda said...

    I like the Stegasaurus Backpack.
    lgrieser(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

  76. wantsandwishes said...

    I love this one. Crocodile Creek Pocket Lunchbox Ladybug It's so cute.

  77. autie said...

    I like the Crocodile Creek Back Sack Butterfly

  78. Terra H. said...

    My favorite is the Horses Backsack. Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

  79. Terra H. said...

    My favorite item in the store is the Haba Terra Kids Microscope.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

  80. dbassett said...

    My son would love the vehicles backsack!!

  81. dbassett said...

    I'm a follower on twitter and I just tweeted about the contest http://twitter.com/Edevoli

  82. dbassett said...

    I blogged about the contest! http://milkymomma.blogspot.com/

  83. dbassett said...

    I added the Mom Buzz button to my site (blog)
    http://milkymomma.blogspot.com/

  84. dbassett said...

    I added the Mom Buzz to my blog roll as well
    http://milkymomma.blogspot.com/

  85. dbassett said...

    I joined the Gifted Imaginations newsletter :D

  86. Shawna said...

    I Signed up for the GiftedImaginations newsletter

    ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com

  87. Shawna said...

    My favorite product in the store is the Alphabet Nesting & Stacking Blocks by Melissa & Doug.

    ShawnaMichelle@ymail.com

  88. dbassett said...

    It's so hard to pick a favorite item!! I love all the kitchen toys, the automoblox, and the learn to dress monkey but Idk, I guess my favorite is the smART bag :D

  89. CC said...

    I like the Crocodile Creek Backpack Lady Bug

    speechforme gmail

  90. CC said...

    I follow on twitter and tweeted: http://twitter.com/speech_hero/status/3616948932

    speechforme gmail

  91. CC said...

    You are on my blogroll: http://superpoweredstuff.blogspot.com/

    speechforme gmail

  92. CC said...

    I have your button on my sidebar: http://superpoweredstuff.blogspot.com/

    speechforme gmail

  93. CC said...

    My fav item in the whole shop is probably the Plan Toys Victorian Dollhouse

    speechforme gmail

  94. paula h said...

    I like the Vehicle one the best.

    hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com

  95. katzkids said...

    I really like the Crocdile Creek Backpack Stegosaurus.It is really cute.
    Thanks for the giveaway.

  96. bison61 said...

    the Crocodile Creek Back Sack dinosaurs

    tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

  97. Pam said...

    I like the butterfly back sack.
    Thanks so much!
    pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

  98. Pam said...

    My favorite item is the Barn by Plan Toys.
    Thanks so much!
    pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

  99. erma said...

    I like the Crocodile Creek Butterfly Garden Backpack.
    erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

  100. Tylerpants said...

    I like the cute Crocodile Creek Vehicles Back Sack!

  101. Tylerpants said...

    I signed up for the Gifted Imaginations newsletter

  102. Tylerpants said...

    My favorite item is the Melissa & Doug Parking Garage!

  103. trixpixel said...

    The Crocodile Creek Vehicles Back Sack is awesome! trixpixel(at)gmail.com

  104. trixpixel said...

    My fave item in the store is the Alex Magnetic Artist easel!

  105. trixpixel said...

    I've signed up for the Gifted Imaginations newsletter

  106. Anonymous said...

    Bring on the Haba Microscope; thanks raymondw345@AOl.com

  107. joana72 said...

    i love all of them but if i had to choose i would hoose the butterfy sack for my youngest daughter whom is outnumbered by boys in our family.

  108. amyd said...

    I like the crocodile creek backpack stegosaurous

    ardelong2(at)gmail(dot)com

  109. Kristine said...

    I love the butterfly backsack... so cute!

    pklandru@hotmail.com

  110. Marianna said...

    Dinosaurs!

  111. Marianna said...

    I like the Crocodile Creek drinking bottle - vehicles

  112. plhill2000 said...

    I love the Lady Bug Back Sack.

  113. sherri419 said...

    My first choice would be the Crocodile Creek Back Sack Butterfly! Super cute! Thanks!

    sherri419 at gmail dot com

  114. Mishia said...

    Love the Crocodile Creek Back Sack Dinosaurs

  115. Sher said...

    My favorite style is the horses back sack!!

  116. Think about it said...

    I love the Dinosaur Back Sack

  117. kathy pease said...

    i like the Crocodile Creek Back Sack Dinosaurs

  118. kathy pease said...

    http://twitter.com/klp1965/status/3680772869

  119. kathy pease said...

    i love the Plan Toys Tree House -

Post a Comment

News

Summer

Contest

Default