Most recently, Fuji developed a more ecofriendly battery. As they say, you can "turn over a new leaf with household batteries designed for 'greener living'." How cool is that and HOW DO THEY WORK?
Well, Fuji EnviroMax Batteries are Cadmium free, mercury free and PVC free. They are landfill safe, packaged in recycled materials, no ozone depleting compounds are used in manfacturing and they still provide maximum alkaline power. I used them in my FLIP Camera, which is a high-drain electronic device, and it works like a charm. At the moment, it seems no different than other batteries. But I am counting on its life span to be longer. And a longer lifespan of batteries means less replacing! And it also means less end up in a landfill. (Remember, do NOT throw regular batteries in the garbage! They need to be recycled.)
Fuji EnviroMax is a first of its kind - although I do keep my fingers crossed that other battery manufacturers follow this green trend! Fuji EnviroMax batteries are available in:
There are lots of places you can pick up these batteries, including two of my favorites - Target and Amazon! You can also follow Fuji EnviroMax on Twitter!
To enter, visit GreenFuji and tell me something you learned from their site!
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry. But for extra entries, you can:
- Add the Mom Buzz to your Twitter and Tweet the contest. Leave your Tweet Link!
- Blog about the contest - add a link to the Mom Buzz and the Sponsor
- Add the Mom Buzz button to your site OR add the Mom Buzz to your blog roll.
- Subscribe to the Mom Buzz via e-mail or RSS feed. (See right sidebar)
- Follow Fuji EnviroMax on Twitter
- Become a Facebook Fan of Fuji EnviroMax
- Tweet: Have you heard about Eco-Friendly Batteries @EnviroMax
- Enter to win a GE Appliance! You can do this daily!