The Mom Buff: 4 Week Progress Pictures

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

So I've been working out for 4 weeks now, keeping my Figure Competition Goal in mind. I have 13 more months to reach my goal! I am still happy with the progress I'm seeing. I am definitely not competition ready yet ... but at this pace my husband thinks I'll do just fine!

The pic with my little one (on the right) that you see is actually pretty cool, in my opinion. I am very relaxed, since I had just picked up my crazy boy who wanted me to stop posing and show him some attention. My husband snapped a pic. When I saw it afterwards, I was pleased that you can definitely see four abdominal muscles showing, as well as my triceps popping.

Now let's get on with the business of "real" progress pictures. If you want to see the comparison from the first two weeks of progress pictures, visit here. To see the difference from August 4 to August 18th, just keep scrolling!

FRONT


Left Side



Back

Left Side

Overall, I think I am on the right track with diet and exercise! You can view my diet at Lifting Underground. Be sure to stop by next Tuesday for more information to become Mom Buff.

Photobucket

And don't forget to enter my other hot contests so you can win and try buzzworthy products!
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

13 Friends Buzzing:

  1. As They Grow Up said...

    Looking great!!

  2. JenOms said...

    I see lots of ab muscles :) Great job! That diet is hard-core.

  3. Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

    Way to go woman!

    let me ask you, what do you do for your obliques and lower back area to tighten? I have a strong back but want the sides of the back strengthened - have any advice for me?? :)

  4. Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me said...

    You look amazing!!! :)

  5. karissa said...

    Holy hot mama! You keep rocking it girl!

  6. Shannon said...

    Wow I haven't been by in a bit and you are looking like one hot mama but you always were :)

  7. Erin Tales said...

    You guys are too sweet.

    For my obliques I am doing decline twists.

    Like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJjOFJ9U2gI

    But without the ball. My goal is 5 sets of 60 - which hasn't happened yet. LMAO. But I try!

    And I just started doing knee tucks which is good for the lower abs. Like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hNAe6KRx04

  8. Sarah said...

    Lookin good!

  9. Felicia said...

    well let's see... i ran for 30 minutes tonight and now I am pooped! So.. I can only imagine what all you are doing. You go!

  10. tara said...

    wow, that is great progress! Way to go!

  11. ktales said...

    I think someone is looking mighty hot!!!

    kt

  12. Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

    You look fantastic. The hard work is definitely paying off.

  13. Jenny said...

    That is awesome!

Post a Comment

News

Summer

Contest

Default