The Mom Buff: Progress Pictures: Approximately 2 Weeks of Training

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Okay, so I have been working out and on a diet to build muscle, not lose fat. (Some people have questioned what my goal is. You can read more about my original goal in Lose My Bee-hind.)

Sometimes you can work out, work out, work out and think you don't see any progress. Hence my progress pictures after just two weeks. Which is also why I took "before" pictures just a few days after I made this decision to enter a Figure Contest in 2010. I was hoping I would see something that would encourage me to keep at this! And... I think I have. In fact, just every day my husband and I notice that I look a little more tone in certain areas. My triceps, parts of my shoulders and abs are already trying to say, "Hello, World!" And the new pictures I took showed me something I didn't even notice in the mirror ... I have upper quadriceps!

No, I am not ready to compete tomorrow... or next month. (First, I have to learn how to walk in heels anyways!) But I think I am definitely on the right track. So without further adieu... my progress pics.






I will be sharing more pictures probably in 2 more weeks, so be sure to come back and check out the progress. And next week I'll talk about body types! It's pretty interesting stuff and gives you an idea that all body types have pros and cons that you have to battle.

More:
Cissy from Cool Baby Kid has started training for a figure contest too! She has such a funny, fresh prospective - I encourage y'all to go see From Potty Training to Weight Training and support her @coolbabykid on Twitter. I do think her site is getting a redesign too?

And if you would like to see my current work-out, which I think is going to be tweaked next week - you can find it at Lifting Underground.

Photobucket

And don't forget to enter my other hot contests so you can win and try buzzworthy products!
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

14 Friends Buzzing:

  1. Felicia said...

    Umm.. your stomach looks AWESOME!!!!

  2. Susan G. said...

    Looking good, keep up the good work!

  3. AccidentalMommy said...

    WOW, that's really great you can see the results already, keep up the GREAT work!

  4. Coach Jenn said...

    Look at you! Yes, the abs are looking GREAT! I still think you should consider P90X or ChaLEAN Extreme. Let's get you muscle bound before you know it. - Coach Jenn

  5. Kimberly said...

    You look amazing. That's great results in 2 weeks. You must be working hard! Good job and good luck in getting to your goal.

  6. The Petersons-hairstyles for girls said...

    Wow! I can't believe you can see a difference already! That's very motivating to see what can be done in only 2 weeks!!

  7. As They Grow Up said...

    Erin you are doing a fantastic job! Looking forward to reading your next write up!

  8. The Jacobsen Family! said...

    Wow!! Yes, such progress in just 2 weeks! I would love to look like your before pic, let alone the current ones! LOL!

  9. JenOms said...

    You look great! I would love to try your workout plan.

  10. Jenny said...

    That is awesome! I need to do whatever you are doing!

  11. Melinda said...

    uuugh, beyotch, I hate you! Fine, i don't hate you I really love you but hate you too.
    love the posing though, I wonder who taught you that :)

  12. Carla said...

    Erin you looked great even before the two week progress.LOL

  13. Baby Kid Blogs said...

    You have to share your ab workout with me. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  14. Courtney said...

    You look great! I really need to get my butt in gear! You are definitely motivation !! :) LOVE IT!

Post a Comment

News

Summer

Contest

Default