Party with Krafty-Kidz

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

I am so excited about Krafty-Kidz.ca! It's a company that specializes in Party Crafts and Loot Bags! I am definitely going to be giving them a call next year when my oldest turns four, because he had a BLAST doing the fun, easy samples that we tried out. And these crafts would be great for little playdates as well, especially during these HOT SUMMERS. Krafty-Kidz offers a fun, inside activity!

You can check out their Craft Kits and see there is a great selection for boys and girls ages 3 and up. You can view Craft Kits by season, for goodie bags, and there is even a special section dedicated to PIRATES! Argh, Matey! That was the majority of crafts that my son got to do. You can even order Loot Bags and Craft Supplies! Everything you need in one place! And so much more original and fun than traditional goody bags!

What is a loot bag - well it's a complete goody bag in a sense. Rather than buying piece-by-piece, it is all done for you. She has Tinker Bell Bags, which you have to grab when you see them, because they sell out fast. There are Pirate Loot Bags, which I love! You can choose a boy or girl option, and inside you will find:
  • Fabric tote bag: (red/black)
  • Pirate Craft: assorted styles
  • KKC Pirate Eye patch craft
  • (black for boys, pink for girls)
  • 2 sticker sheets
  • Pirate Notebook and pencil
  • glitter glue
  • gold coins

She really has all the popular themes for these loot bags, like Disney Princess, Cars, Jungle, and Sports.

But the crafts she supplies are just spectacular. Since my son was sick, I couldn't gee him with the cousins to work on the crafts together. :sad: But, it was a nice way for him to get some downtime when his younger brother was napping. In that time he created a Pirate Ship, Eye Patch, Pirate Flag ... and a spider magnet! Lots of it was foam and we attached foam stickers of pirates, monkeys, treasure chests, skull and crossbones and little gems. It came with glitter glue when appropriate, adding to the charm. You can see his creations below - I thought he did SUPER!





Now, I admit that I did one craft by myself. It was the Spring Felt Ornament Kit. It came with a felt die cut, gemstones,glitter glue and ribbon. It was a lot of fun and I think little girls would really love it.


Krafty-Kidz.ca owner Joanne is a mother of 3 children. The idea of Krafty Kidz came after moms would comment on how great the crafts at Joanne's children's parties were. They said she should do crafts at all the kids parties. So she teamed up with Karla and together they have been doing crafts for Birthday Parties since April 2007.

Since then Krafty-Kidz has grown and started offering the pre-package craft kits and fun loot bags, like what my son enjoyed. This also allows children everywhere to partake in these fun activities, not just those local to Karla and Joanne!

Krafty-Kidz Mission:

To introduce crafts to many children and make "krafty kidz" out of them. A valuable skill to learn in this age full of technology. They design age appropriate crafts for parties and events so your event is custom-made for you. They can work with just about any theme so let your imagination go. They also design and package craft kits so you can easily do craft projects at home or give as gifts.

Krafty Kidz is giving one Buzz reader a Craft Pack - an assortment of crafts tailored to gender and age!

MANDATORY, FIRST ENTRY: What is your favorite craft or loot bag from Krafty-Kidz.ca?

EXTRA ENTRIES:
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry. But for extra entries, you can do the following - leave a comment for each:

Contest ends 8/21/09. This is open to the USA and CANADA. Please refer to complete contest rules. The entries listed above are the ONLY entries for this contest. Winners will be notified by e-mail (if supplied in the entry or on profile page), as well as on the Winner's Wall.

Photobucket

This is solely the opinion of the Mom Buzz. Other people may have different experiences with the product. Thank you Krafty-Kids.ca for supplying samples for us to try! And don't forget to enter my other hot contests so you can win and try buzzworthy products!
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

77 Friends Buzzing:

  1. The McDougles said...

    I love the pirate treasure chest boy craft kit.

    heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com

  2. The McDougles said...

    I have your button on my blog

    heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com

  3. The McDougles said...

    You are on my blogroll

    heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com

  4. The McDougles said...

    I'm now a fan of the Krafty-Kidz on facebook and said you sent me.

    heather[dot]mcdougle[at]gmail[dot]com

  5. Anonymous said...

    Don't forget the
    BIG Pirate flag to set the theme either outside or inside. We hung our son's in the living room for the day then in his room.

    We also take it to his baseball games - his team is the Pirates so it works out great!

    J

  6. Amanda S. said...

    The Mini Sports Loot Bags are my favorite!

  7. Ellen C. said...

    I think the jungle loot bag is pretty cool. Thanks for the chance.

    sweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com

  8. peg42 said...

    I love the Foam Tree Craft Kit. Thanks.

  9. Sylvia said...

    I like the Princess Loot Bag
    sylviawhit@gmail.com

  10. JenOms said...

    I like the Princess loot bag.

  11. JenOms said...

    I have your button.

  12. JenOms said...

    Your on my blogroll.

  13. Winter Witch said...

    I love the Pirate Loot Bags. My boys are having birthdays and would love to have those.

  14. Winter Witch said...

    Tweeted and am following you

    http://twitter.com/NetworkingWitch/status/3160101197

  15. Winter Witch said...

    http://networkingwitches.wordpress.com/

    Linked the sponsor and The Mom Buzz

  16. Winter Witch said...

    Your button is on my blog http://networkingwitches.wordpress.com/

  17. Winter Witch said...

    You are on my blogroll

  18. Winter Witch said...

    Became a fan on facebook and said The Mom Buzz sent me.

    user name on face book: networkingwitches or winter-redneck betterly

  19. cstironkat said...

    I like the Butterfly Wand Craft Kit. This is so cute.

  20. traymona said...

    Liz would like the Disney Tinkerbelle Loot Bag and Tristan would like the Disney Cars Loot Bag.
    traymona[at]aol.com

  21. Sharon Harmon said...

    The Jungle Loot Bag is my favorite because that lion is really cute! Thank you for the contest!
    txgigggles@yahoo.com

  22. Anonymous said...

    jungle loot bag

    brandon_ralston@hotmail.com

  23. moushka said...

    I like the Butterfly Wand Craft Kit.

  24. Staci said...

    I really like the Jungle Loot bags!
    mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com

  25. Staci said...

    I have your button.
    mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com

  26. Staci said...

    And you're on my blog roll.
    mommastaci33(at)yahoo(dot)com

  27. Heather said...

    I think I like the Jungle loot bag the best, though the pirate and Disney Princess bags are also pretty awesome!

  28. Heather said...

    I follow you on Twitter, and tweeted.

    http://twitter.com/hcherakovic/status/3178134232

  29. Heather said...

    Your button is on my blog.

  30. Heather said...

    You're on my blog roll.

  31. Melissa said...

    I like the Disney Tinkerbelle Loot Bag :)

    JanuaryWish at verizon dot net

  32. Melissa said...

    I have your button: http://lilahbean.blogspot.com/

    JanauryWish at verizon dot net

  33. Mr. B said...

    The Pirate Loot bag is a perfect gift!!

  34. Mr. B said...

    Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/BabyAndMommy/status/3198729725

  35. Mr. B said...

    Became a facebook fan of theirs! And I said MomBuzz sent me! liz217304

  36. Mr. B said...

    (can't tell if this just went through because it said "Comment should not be empty"...?? Just in case here it is. Delete duplicate if necessary!)
    Became a fan on Facebook and said the MomBuzz sent me!

  37. Terri said...

    My favorite is the Disney Tinkerbelle Loot Bag. Thanks!
    vinter@warwick.net

  38. mogrill said...

    The Foam tree Craft Kit is cool!! Thanks for the chance. mogrill@comcast.net

  39. mom2gabnnat said...

    The Disney Princess loot bag is the favorite for my daughter.

  40. 2kidsblogger said...

    The Pirate Loot bag my son liked best!

    thanks for sponsoring this.

    2kidsblogger(at)gmail(dot)com

  41. 2kidsblogger said...

    a Krafty-Kidz Facebook Fan!

    http://www.facebook.com/2kidsblogger

  42. 2kidsblogger said...

    I follow on Twitter (2kidsblogger) and tweeted:


    http://twitter.com/2kidsblogger/status/3255045548

  43. Melissa said...

    I love the pirate loot bag! We're doing a pirate theme for my son's birthday@
    meinezweijungen[at]yahoo[dot]com

  44. mamawj said...

    Our favorite loot bag would have to be the Pirate one! My grandson loves anything pirate themed and he would love this giveaway!
    sewitupjulie@gmail.com

  45. Rebecca Joy said...

    My kids would have a blast with the jungle loot bag... any thing with glue and stickers and glitter will make their day!

  46. Linda said...

    Our favorite is the Pirate Hat Party Hats Kit.
    lgrieser(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

  47. pixie13 said...

    My daughter would love the Disney Princess Loot bag. Thanks for the great giveaway.

  48. Rebecca N. said...

    DISNEY Cars Loot Bag is my favorite. River just loves Lightning McQueen!
    imsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com

  49. Rebecca N. said...

    I follow on twitter and tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/Sparkleglow/status/3337514523
    imsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com

  50. Rebecca N. said...

    I have your button!
    http://easygoinday.blogspot.com/
    imsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com

  51. Rebecca N. said...

    I added the Mom Buzz to my blogroll!

    http://easygoinday.blogspot.com/

    imsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com

  52. degood said...

    My son would love Jungle Loot Bag since he likes to create things.

  53. jennem said...

    I like the Jungle Loot Bag
    Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

  54. Kimmie F said...

    I really like the Pirate Loot Bag


    fooks213@yahoo.com

  55. one_lucky_mom said...

    I love the Pirate Loot Bags

  56. one_lucky_mom said...

    Your on my blogroll

  57. one_lucky_mom said...

    Your button is on my blog

  58. erma said...

    I like the pirate treasure chest boy craft kit.
    erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

  59. Sweeter the berry said...

    Loving the princess loot bag for my girls. letessha@yahoo.com

  60. Sweeter the berry said...

    button on blogger
    letessha@yahoo.com

  61. Sweeter the berry said...

    I'm now a fan of the Krafty-Kidz on facebook and said you sent me.

    Letesshaw- fb identifier
    letessha@yahoo.com

  62. Sweeter the berry said...

    button on blog
    letessha@yahoo.com

  63. idahomom said...

    Jungle Loot Bag would be nice.

  64. MELANIE said...

    I like the Mini Sports loot bags!



    clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

  65. Tylerpants said...

    I like the cute Jungle Loot Bag!

  66. Happi Shopr said...

    My nephew would lvoe the pirate treasure chest boy craft kit. trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

  67. Molly K said...

    Since it's almost that time of year I really like the Pumpkin Craft Kit.

  68. demmi said...

    the pirate loot bag con5459(at)gmail(dot)com

  69. Sonya said...

    I love the Butterfly Wand Craft Kit!

  70. chazvgo said...

    I like the Pirate Loot Bag :)

  71. FDP 4 Life said...

    the Snowflake Wand Craft Kit is really cute!

  72. Mishia said...

    I love the Princess loot bag.

  73. Candie said...

    I hope it is okay to pick the Pirate loot bag. Our school motto is the Pirates and the children love anything with Pirates on them. Thank you

    candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com

  74. Candie said...

    I am following on blogger. THank you

    candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com

  75. mchavez718 said...

    I love the Disney Loot Bag.
    mchavez718@gmail.com

  76. Heather said...

    I dig the Easy Halloween Photo Frame Craft Kit. Thanks!

  77. Anonymous said...

    The princess loot bags are adorable!!

    preponask8board@hotmal.com

Post a Comment

News

Summer

Contest

Default