Twitter Shirt

Friday, August 07, 2009

Susan clued me in on a post that explained how to make your own Twitter Shirts. I did it, and it came out awesome. Of course, I have my little bee sleeping over the "follow me". I am not going to claim any other credit, except I followed the easy directions. If you want one - visit Ted's post. I had mine uploaded and bought from Zazzle.com.

Photobucket

This is solely the opinion of the Mom Buzz. Other people may have different experiences with the product. And don't forget to enter my other hot contests so you can win and try buzzworthy products!
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

6 Friends Buzzing:

  1. The Jacobsen Family! said...

    CUTE!!! Love it!

  2. Annette said...

    That is too cool!

  3. Shooting Stars Mag said...

    aw, that is adorable. I'm not that big on twitter...i think the concept is good but i always forget to tweet most things and it can get a bit confusing. at any rate, love the shirt.

  4. Haasiegirl said...

    aww, its super cute~!
    trisha

  5. Rhea@mommy23monkeys said...

    Cute shirt, but even cuter picture!! I love it. You are adorable.

  6. Felicia said...

    These are adorable!! I'm going to have to check them out for sure!

Post a Comment

News

Summer

Contest

Default