Back to School Shoe Styles from Vincent Shoes

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

I love the stylish kids shoes you can find at Vincent Shoes. Without a doubt, they have an awesome selection of "kicks" for boys and girls as they head back to school!

My sister always tells me that she wants her kids to stand out a little when it comes to apparel. Face it, many of us shop at retail chains for our kids clothes ... which almost means a loss of individuality. But Vincent Shoes brings individuality back with kid's shoes like the uber-cool Rudolf (one of my favorite styles) or sporty Vadim (perfect for hard playing outdoors and in) for boys. And for girls, the sky is the limit with cute, stylish options like Djur (available for 75% off) and gorgeous Emil.

My son had the opportunity to try on and out the Vadim. This style is available for boys and girls. We received the brown with orange accents, but you can also find black/yellow, pink, or white/lime.

My sons both loved it, with my youngest trying to steal it away from his older brother. It was a real comfortable fit for my son at the playground as he ran around on the mulch and went down the slide over and over and over again. I love the leather upper, inner and footbed, totally high quality material! The shoe is easy to get on his foot and once on you just close it with Velcro.

I love these sneakers for the playground and playdates, and we will get a lot more use out of it as we head into the winter months and give his sandals a break. By the way, if you are still shopping for summer footwear, check out the new sandal with toe-bump - Oskar. And for winter footwear, my pick would be Lars (on sale for $27).

Remember, Vincent Shoes has styles so chic that you will wish they sold them in your size!

Photobucket

This is solely the opinion of the Mom Buzz. Other people may have different experiences with the product. Thank you Vincent Shoes for providing the Vadim for review. And don't forget to enter my other hot contests so you can win and try buzzworthy products!
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 Friends Buzzing:

Post a Comment

News

Summer

Contest

Default