Fall is Here! Celebrate with Avon!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Get ready for fall with some wonderful styles from Avon! It's honestly amazing what you can find at Avon.com for yourself - or gifts for others. Personally, I recently gave my sister some gorgeous bangles and bracelets that fit her perfectly from the collection. They accented her long, lean arms perfectly!

Most recently, she is wearing this gorgeous black tote (see video below). It has a huge zippered compartment in the middle for her valuables, like her wallet. Then there are two smaller pockets on the side for items she needs to have within fingers-reach - like her cell phone. Plus, she there is room for items she needs for her kids - like snacks and games. It has a comfortable shoulder strap, faux leather accents and brass detailing. It's very chic and perfect for her.





Avon also has some fun fashion rings at affordable prices. Big, chunky and totally making a statement. Once again, my sister is one who can make almost any style work. (I am so freaking jealous!) But I knew these rings would be perfect for her!  They are adjustable, so they can fit an array of finger sizes. I love the chunky blue stone in this turquoise ring (pictured) as well as this fab faux semiprecious ring that is designed with a tigers eye stone design. Although, I honestly have to say if you love rings you have to check out the complete selection. There is a gorgeous sterling silver princess cut CZ ring that would really make any woman feel like a million dollars - and it only costs $29.99 at Avon!


Finally, if you are starting to feel a nip in the air, check out some scarf styles! I got my first scarf from Avon and I am so thankful. I am amazed at how much more comfortable I am when I wear it! And I love the red/charcoal design. You can also get a 2-pack of dip-dyed scarfs from Avon for only $24.99.

 I bet you can find something for every woman in your family at Avon.com! What products have you tried and loved from Avon.com? Or is there anything you've been curious about? A make-up color or brand, a perfume scent, whether a certain style would work for you? Let me know!

Photobucket

This is solely the opinion of the Mom Buzz. Other people may have different experiences with the product. Thank you Avon for sending a Fall preview. And don't forget to enter my other hot contests so you can win and try buzzworthy products!
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 Friends Buzzing:

Post a Comment

News

Summer

Contest

Default