You can do a whole array of "frozen" snacks, sinceYoplait Whips! comes in a variety of flavors. You and your children can choose from Strawberry Mist, Chocolate, Key Lime Pie, Orange Crème, Chocolate Raspberry, Lemon Burst, Peaches 'N Cream, Raspberry Mousse and the new Vanilla Creme. That last one is my fave. I also love the Chocolate and Chocolate Raspberry. It is so creamy and light - like it will float right off your spoon ... and into your mouth. Turning it into a frozen treat just makes it seem even more "decadent", even though it still has all of the same health benefits and low calories!
And if you want to make the treats even more special, you can put the yogurt into popsicle molds - turning them into popsicles! And to get even more creative, try putting two flavors together. It will look cool and taste GREAT.
MANDATORY, FIRST ENTRY: What is your favorite flavor of Yoplait Whips!? Or what flavor do you want to try?
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry. But for extra entries, you can do the following - leave a comment for each:
- Add the Mom Buzz to your Twitter and Tweet the contest. Leave your Tweet Link. (1 tweet per day is allowed)
- Blog about the contest - add a link to the Mom Buzz and the Sponsor
- Add the Mom Buzz button to your site
- Add the Mom Buzz to your blogroll.
- How are you going to prepare your frozen Yoplait Whips!? In a cup? Popsicles? Combine flavors?
- Enter the GE appliance give-away - you can do this daily!