The Mom Buff: 8 Weeks Progress

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

So I've been working out for 8 weeks now. I have tweaked my diet a little, to conform to the fat burn menu from P90x. Yes, I been checking out P90x to see if it can help mold my body a little more. So far I've had some trouble getting through the DVDs, because of my little helpers though. But the other day my husband and I did the ab workout and LOVED it.

Well, let's check out the progress pics now. I am comparing 6 weeks to 8 weeks. I personally don't see too much going on ... but I can't say I am disappointed. All I can do is grow muscle and a woman gains on average 3 pounds a year when working out. So, it's just about following the plan and moving forward ... slooooowly.






Photobucket


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

8 Friends Buzzing:

  1. Coach Jenn said...

    You look terrific! Way to go!

  2. As They Grow Up said...

    Erin you are doing fantastic!!

  3. JenOms said...

    Awesome job Erin! Keep up the good work :)

  4. Jolly Mom said...

    You are doing a-m-a-z-i-n-g! You totally rock girl!

  5. The Jacobsen Family! said...

    You are doing absolutely amazing, especially only 8 weeks into it!

  6. Melanie said...

    that takes some serious dedication!

  7. Lucy postpartumillness.com said...

    My computer wouldnt let your pics come up but Im sure you look great. I love the p90X videos because I am going to be able to grow into them for a long time. I have only done the ab workouts at the end but holy cow are they grueling. Ive upped my yoga to 3 days a week and my heart has been able to handle a little running once a week. I hope by the end of the year to be able to run like I used to.

    Lucy

  8. Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

    Great job Erin, how are things? :)

Post a Comment

News

Summer

Contest

Default