The Mom Buzz: 6 Week Progress Pictures

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

So I have now been working out for 1.5 months (6 weeks). Since I didn't see too much difference between week 2 and week 4 progress pictures, I decided to compare week 2 and week 6 this time. I am hoping to see something different.

My husband/ personal trainer keeps telling me that it is gradual and takes time. But, we all are aware that I am not known for my patience. So every day I look and look hoping to see more definition or larger muscles. Where I am get particularly impatient is with my legs. They are taking FOREVER to show ANYTHING.

Before I share the pictures - I want to let you all know WHY I do this every two weeks - no matter what the outcome is. The number one reason is for personal reasons - I simply want to see changes as they happen. The second reason is for all women interested in reshaping their bodies - I want you too see how long it may take to see changes, since I have trouble finding other fitness logs that track with photos. That way you don't get discouraged or impatient (like I am) after a few weeks. Ha! Okay - on to the photos.




Here are my final thought over training the past 6 weeks, what I've seen, learned and can expect.

1. Overall, I am pleased with the change in my triceps, shoulders and back (during a double bicep). I can see definite changes over the span of 4 weeks.

2. My abs are coming along - I am working had with leg lifts, decline twists and knee tucks to get them to pop more along with the obliques.

3. Legs are taking FOREVER (well - longer than 6 weeks) to come through.

4. Biceps are showing definition, but not in the sexy, crazy way that I want. But I read that can take up to 3 months so at least I know I HAVE to wait for that to show. 6 more weeks and I hope to have a good bicep to show off!

Thanks for keeping up with my progress! More to come, of course. LiftingUnderground.com says I am off to a good start!

Photobucket

This is solely the opinion of the Mom Buzz. Other people may have different experiences while training. And don't forget to enter my other hot contests so you can win and try buzzworthy products!
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

10 Friends Buzzing:

  1. JenOms said...

    I definitely see more muscles :) It's probably hard for you to see a difference cause you see yourself every day...LOL. But you're are making great progress.

  2. Jenny said...

    You look great.

  3. Susan G. said...

    Looking good :)

  4. As They Grow Up said...

    Hmm for some reason my comment didn't go through this morning so I will recomment.

    You are looking fantastic and keep up the hard work! I know how it is to want to see results faster than the body allows for

  5. Felicia said...

    Great job Erin!

  6. ktales said...

    I agree with Jen :)
    You get used to what you see, but the progress is looking great.

    kt

  7. blueviolet said...

    Are you going to be competing or something?

  8. Kristine said...

    Wow -- how fun to see the progress hard work brings. Nice job! It's encouraging to me -- I need to get back into working out (though in a pregnancy-friendly way, since I'm pregnant!).

  9. Erin Tales said...

    Totally plan on competing if I can pull it all together in the next 12 months!

  10. The Jacobsen Family! said...

    So how long do you work out every day? I know you have little ones... How do you do it?

Post a Comment

News

Summer

Contest

Default