What's Buzzworthy: Halloween

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Okay - I can't wait anymore. I am switching the theme of What's Buzzworthy to HALLOWEEN! Of course, you can leave ANY buzzworthy link - but the more Halloween Goodies - the better!

I have some goodies already to celebrate this spooky holiday - as well as some Halloween news.

CURRENT:
Win an Adult Costume from Crazy Dog T-Shirts
Win a Halloween Blanket from RockerBye Baby
SeaWorld Spooktacular - I am Going!

COMING SOON!
A Sookie Stackhouse book give-away!

YOUR TURN!
This is the place to leave your BUZZWORTHY post of the week! I am looking for:
  • Yummy Snacks and Recipes - Halloween Treat Ideas
  • Halloween Crafts
  • Etsy Shops run by Bloggers or loved by Bloggers
  • Funny Halloween Stories, Moments, Posts, Pictures
  • Halloween Safety Tips
  • Memes
  • New Blogs and Blog Redesigns
  • AND... CONTESTS!!

I know y'all have them. So help me FIND THEM. See the form below. Put the permalink of any of those items there. If it's buzzworthy, I want to see it! It can be from your blog, a friend's blog, something you saw in passing. I do this EVERY SATURDAY. So if you have a super post during the week, remember to stop by the following Saturday and leave me that permalink!





Photobucket
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

6 Friends Buzzing:

  1. Jennifer Leigh said...

    Thanks for the linky! Don't forget to link up my Wednesday link up!

  2. Halloween Costumes said...

    Awesome Halloween deals! Need to save money this year no thanks to the economy.

  3. The Mom Jen said...

    Thanks for the linky!

  4. The Shopping Mama said...

    Thanks for the linky.

  5. StacieinAtlanta said...

    Here is my new friend that I met at the Type-A Mom Conference. Robin is adorable and hilarious!! She is blogger with her own Etsy shop and makes personalized items.

    Robin is very talented. Her stuff is so cute. She was at the Mom Market at the Type-A Mom Conference and people were just going nuts over her stuff.

    She is pretty new to the "community" of bloggers and Type-A Mom was the first conference that she went to.

    Please check out her Etsy shop and support a work-at-home mom blogger:

    http://www.lemonswithapea.etsy.com/

  6. Angie Marion said...

    Thanks for the linky! I have one up on my blog if anyone's interested!

Post a Comment

News

Summer

Contest

Default