David Archuleta Fans: Let's Talk About Love Download at Build-A-Bear

Sunday, September 06, 2009

There are a lot of American Idol fans out there. So without a doubt, I am sure you know who David Archuleta is - the runner up in American Idol Season 7. He ended up with 44% of the votes and now has tons of fans - the Archies and Arch Angels.

Since the release of his debut, self-titled album, Archuleta has released 3 new songs - one being Let's Talk About Love an exclusive for Build-A-Bear. You can download this Build-A-Bear Workshop® song by donating $1 to Save the Children® at Build-a-Bear.com. This $1 donation not only gets you Let's Talk About Love - but also a FREE Let’s Talk About Love Tee for your online character at buildabearville.com®!

Also, David Archuleta fans will LOVE the David Archuleta Fan Lil' Bunny Big Ears. (What a Mouthful!) For $25 you will get a 14 in. Lil' Bunny Big Ears, a David Archuleta Tee and a Fuchsia Layered Ruffle Skirt. This is a limited edition plush, so don't wait too long to get it!



Three Buzz readers can win a Let's Talk About Love download, sung by David Archuleta!

MANDATORY, FIRST ENTRY: Check out Build-a-Bear.com and tell me your favorite plush toy!

EXTRA ENTRIES:
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry. But for extra entries, you can do the following - leave a comment for each:
Contest ends 9/30/09. Please refer to complete contest rules. The entries listed above are the ONLY entries for this contest. Winners will be notified by e-mail (if supplied in the entry or on profile page), as well as on the Winner's Wall.

Photobucket

This is solely the opinion of the Mom Buzz. Other people may have different experiences with the product. And don't forget to enter my other hot contests so you can win and try buzzworthy products!
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

24 Friends Buzzing:

  1. Anonymous said...

    I like David Archuleta's album myself, but I also like that the lyrics are safe for my kids.

  2. Anonymous said...

    Maxine Clark, the CEO of Build-A-Bear met and heard David Archuleta on the Today Show and she was so impressed with his voice and his kind personality that she decided she wanted David to be the first to sing Build-A-Bear's first full length pop song for their Long Hugs Peace campaign and Save the Children charity drive. I'm an adult and I love all David Archuleta's music as do my sisters and my niece. I donated for several copies of this song for myself and gifts.

  3. kathy pease said...

    i love the 16 in. Pawsome Panda

  4. kathy pease said...

    http://twitter.com/klp1965/status/3808944005

  5. kathy pease said...

    Entered the GE appliance give-away

  6. kathy pease said...

    id pick the Natalie Cole Let's Talk About Love Song Download

  7. Anonymous said...

    Abviously I picked the David Archuleta Let's Talk About Love Song Download! I must have 5 or more by now. Love it!

  8. Mel4Him said...

    I love Lil' Bunny Big Ears. I actually own her. :)

  9. Mel4Him said...

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/Mel4Him/status/3831082520

  10. VickeC said...

    18 in. Magnificent Monkey would be one of my favorites

    vlbelk(at)hotmail.com

  11. VickeC said...

    I follow on twitter an tweeted;
    vickiecouturierhttp://bit.ly/TdaIa

    vlbelk(at)hotmail.com

  12. VickeC said...

    I Entered the GE appliance give-away

    vlbelk(at)hotmail.com

  13. VickeC said...

    Birthday Bear Download would be cool for the grandkids birthdays

    vlbelk(at)hotmail.com

  14. Cindy B. of Montana said...

    I like the 16 in. Hugs Fur You Monkey!

  15. Cindy B. of Montana said...

    button on left sidebar at www.thebabblingbrooks.typepad.com

  16. Cindy B. of Montana said...

    text link on blog roll, left sidebar www.thebabblingbrooks.typepad.com

  17. Cindy B. of Montana said...

    I enter the GE appliance contest every day!

  18. Leslie said...

    I love the 15 in. Peace & Hugs Bear

  19. Miranda said...

    the 16 in. Pawsome Panda

  20. Brie H said...

    I like lil buttercream cub

  21. JACLYN said...

    My kids would love the 16 inch Panda. :)
    firstrosegrrl@yahoo.com

  22. Nancye said...

    I love the Scruffy Puppy! (There are MANY more animals that I love! Build A Bear is cool!)

    nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

  23. Nancye said...

    My favorite Tune is: "Natalie Cole Let's Talk About Love Song Download"

    nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

  24. Nancye said...

    I follow you on Twitter and I Tweeted
    Twitter ID: @NancyeDavis

    http://twitter.com/NancyeDavis/status/4515792241

    nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

Post a Comment

News

Summer

Contest

Default