Edwards Singles - Mmmmm

Saturday, October 03, 2009


Have y'all tried Edward Singles yet? I received a coupon to try one the other day and I was SO DISAPPOINTED in my supermarket. They had none of the Singles Á La Modes that I've been drooling over! I so badly wanted to try that Hot Fudge Brownie OR Hot Turtle Brownie with Creamy Ice Cream - but I guess it wasn't going to happen. (They also have a hot Apple Crisp with Creamy Ice Cream, which sounds delicious - but just can't beat chocolate for me!)

But I didn't leave empty handed! I did find another great option from Edwards Singles - the Cookies and Creme Pie Slice. A box actually comes with two separately packaged pieces. So if you eat one, the other one is still boxed and safe from freezer burn. For me - 1 slice is PERFECT. For my husband, both slices are a little more "fulfilling" for his sweet tooth. I managed to get a bite before he finished the whole box ... and the cookie crust was YUMMY! And the icecream filling was oh-so creamy. No freezer burn at all, perfectly sweet and an awesome treat!


Both pies, the frozen ice cream pies and the Á La Modes are an affordable, easy way to treat yourself. And while you can eat the ice cream pies straight from the freezer (or slightly thawed) - the Á La Modes sound absolutely delicious when you warm the dessert in microwave in under one minute and top with cold, creamy ice cream.

Buzzworthy: The makers of Edwards frozen desserts are hosting the “Simple Indulgences Spa Sweepstakes” on EdwardsBaking.com through October 9, 2009. You can sign-up to receive a coupon for $1.00 off one package of Edwards® Singles Á La Modes desserts and enter for a chance to win a $500 SpaFinder.com gift cards to treat yourself to a relaxing spa experience.


Photobucket

This is solely the opinion of the Mom Buzz. Other people may have different experiences with the product. And don't forget to enter my other hot contests so you can win and try buzzworthy products!
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

3 Friends Buzzing:

  1. Jenn said...

    I have tried the brownie one and it's really good !

  2. dor said...

    Oh boy, am I craving now. MMMMM
    May I leave a link for a giveaway? If so ...thanks.

    http://stacievaughansblog.blogspot.com/2009/09/ageless-anti-age-perfume-review.html

    dorcontest at gmail dot com

  3. Charity/ccboobooy said...

    Yes, these are really good. We tried the Apple Crisp.

Post a Comment

News

Summer

Contest

Default