Gorgeous Fall Colors from Avon

Friday, October 09, 2009





Fall is in the air. Leaves are changing colors, it's getting darker earlier and their is a chill in the air. With all of these changes, shouldn't we be able to change the make-up we wear, as well? So it's awesome that Avon came out with some new, brilliant colors with their fall 2009 line. Here is are some of my favorite items:




I love the Textured Teal eyeshadow quad. The box gives you instructions on how to apply the eyeshadow to create a perfect, smoky eye. When I did my eyes following their instructions, my husband was duly impressed! And face it, we do want our husband's to be attracted to us! In short, you use the paler shade as a highlighter, blend dark gray into the crease for smokiness and smudge the deep teal shade in for a dramatic effect.It's a bright pop of color with smoky allure. I personally will keep using quads from Avon, since they make it so easy to create a gorgeous, professional look.



In the new Tribal Teals line you will also find professional eyeliner with smudger. These eyeliners help finish the dramatic look you are going for. They glide on easily, no sticking and stabbing your lid! And the smudger helps any busy mom create a professional look. I've tried the bronze and charcoal colors - and I think the bronze is super sexy! They are both a great alternative to typical black and brown options. 


SuperCurlacious Mascara is also big ... for your lashes. I got to try out the black and navy ... but I love the navy. Both gave my eye lashes a big, bold curl - but I love the hint of color I got with navy. Neither color lumped or flaked and it got me through a hot, humid, sweaty Florida wedding that I photographed ... and at the end of the night it was still going strong. Avon's superCurlacious mascara is hypoallergenic, opthalmologist-tested and suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

SuperCurlacious mascara comes with a pink brush. The problem is that the thick, mascara solution covers the vibrant color! But it still works great! The brush has a great curve that made it easy to grab my lashes and curl them up and wide. There is more than basic black and eye-popping navy - you can also find it in Brown and Black-Brown.

What's great is that this new Fall Line looks great, wears all day and is AFFORDABLE. You don't need to break the bank to have your husband say "Wow!" The Must-have eyeshadow quad is only $7! The eyeliners are $6 and the mascara is $7.50.

If you buy and like - then you'll also want to keep a dramatic, teal eye out for this season's nail polish and plumping lipcolor. I havn't tried it yet - but expect it works as great as their other products.

Photobucket

This is solely the opinion of the Mom Buzz. Other people may have different experiences with the product. The Mom Buzz received the products as a gift and loved them so much she had to buzz! And don't forget to enter my other hot contests so you can win and try buzzworthy products!
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 Friends Buzzing:

Post a Comment

News

Summer

Contest

Default